Aims & Prospectus
St. Anne’s CE Lydgate Primary School
A Family of Creative Thinkers Aspiring to Excellence.
To develop outstanding citizens of the future who are innovative, resilient and committed to making a difference.
- Teaching the importance of being compassionate and respectful to other and role modelling the Christian Values.
- Providing a creative curriculum that inspires a passion for learning and promotes excellence.
- Collaborating with others to support everyone to achieve their very best.
- Providing a nurturing and safe environment where children can be healthy and happy both physically and emotionally.
- Facilitating investigative learning opportunities through the development of the effective characteristics of learning.
- Promoting philosophical enquiry to stretch and develop analytical thinking and questioning.
- Embracing the uniqueness of every individual, building upon their strengths and interests.
To view the current prospectus please click St Anne’s Prospectus 2018